Monday, August 15, 2011

RANT: Target Daily Deal B1G1 free Mossimo Jeans.

I just wanted to take the time and let you all know how disgusted I am with Target's customer service regarding their Daily Deal.

As you all know, I previously posted for the B1G1 Mossimo Jeans thru Target's Daily deal.  I purchased them. I added one pair to my cart, it said my total was $15.00 So I added a 2nd pair to my cart, it said my total was $30.00.  The deal was B1G1 for $15.00 so I removed the 2nd one from my cart, thinking that since it was the daily deal, that they would know to give me my 2nd pair free.  So I got my jeans today, and they only sent 1 pair. Not the 2nd pair.

Easy fix right? Just call up customer service and inform them of all the details, and they'll be happily shipping me my 2nd pair.

NOPE! After speaking with 2 reps and a manager, they all said that they cant send me a 2nd pair, because I should have added the 2nd pair with my order.  When I explained that I tried that, they weren't hearing that either.

Moral of the story, I asked for my refund, because its the principal of the matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment